K2 Multiple Accounts. Same player again

Page 2 of 2     12

Posted February 25 2017 - 20:51
That should help : ) It'll take a bit for his other accounts to build him back up... he still has his magical mortar army though. Have fun with him. and my stuff is up for grabs now noone else in the clan can hold on to the cap and I'm just going to keep checking in to attack until I can't anymore.
Posted February 25 2017 - 21:31
Ahh! Please stay : ) (Castle black) Till the end of the round if you have time :) Sometimes I don't so no worries if dont : )

Nice, to have players like you around ^^ Sometimes their is a bit of issues and such. But would be good to see you around~ There are alot of nice people here, like yourself : )
Posted February 25 2017 - 21:44
mmm if you were referring to my messages, wrong person I don't think Castle is going anywhere.. if he does I hear he always comes back.
Posted February 25 2017 - 21:47
Ah! I'm Castle black! Lol. So the message was for you : )
Oh, sometimes, I finish s round sometimes don't~ Or just play once in a few days : )
Posted February 26 2017 - 00:36
lol my bad sorry for the mixup, not enough sleep bleh. Yeah even though we were at war most of the time you've been fun to play against. Guys like you were what made this game worth playing... Shit happens and the majority of people online are sad sad beings because they are hidden behind a computer screen.. oh well, that's online gaming for you. I'll still be around for a bit a few more attacks to continue with then maybe back in a few rounds or something. Hopefully something gets worked out where you don't have to cheat to play with irl friends.

Page 2 of 2     12