Forum

CT: :

help defesa acre

Posted May 05 2017 - 17:24
como consigo recuperar o acre que foi perdido sem ter que passa as semanas para as tropas chegarem ?
Posted May 06 2017 - 06:42
Original question : "como consigo recuperar o acre que foi perdido sem ter que passa as semanas para as tropas chegarem ?"
Which roughly translates to : "How can I recover the acre that was lost without having to spend the weeks for the troops to arrive?"

----
There's no way to do that. The game refreshes at the end of each tick(a week of game time), and only then something happens(like troops arrive, etc).
However, operations like firing missiles, blowing up bunkers, and ambushing patrols(killing troops station in acre) happens instantly.

EDIT : Sorry, I completely forgot about the special cases. As said by other users - there's a wild card.

P.S.
No offense but since this is an international community, for the sake of simplicity of conversation everyone uses English as a common language. Not that it's mandatory to use English, but it'll be helpful if everyone used a single language. Hence I appeal to all users to use the most used language(whichever that may be...its currently English) in the publicly used main forums for it'll be helpful for everyone.
Posting in other languages may delay or deny help...
If English isn't a primary language, or if someone can't use it effectively, they may use Google Translate (type "translate" in your search bar) to post questions and retrieve answers.
Posted May 06 2017 - 11:39
One option: Wildcard - "Rush Hour! All convoys instantly arrive"
Posted May 06 2017 - 17:53
@vorsalk

i once captured an acre without the end of a tick because the acre is located in the same area.my attack convoy arrived instantly
Posted May 07 2017 - 00:08
obrigado
Posted May 07 2017 - 08:00
@physics

Its possible you so close to the end of a tick that you wouldn't have noticed the time difference.
All movement takes at least one tick.

Either that or a rarest of rare glitch(report it if possible).
Posted May 07 2017 - 08:46
I'm with @physics on this one, definitely wasn't so close to the end of a tic because we did it a lot. With strategist in the tech tree and using either quads or the assault bikes I could instantly arrive any attacks within the square my town location is in. A clan-mate had the quads and I believe he could go a block & a half instantly but I may be recalling incorrectly on that one, only sure it was at least in the same block. We didn't notice it working against anything other than acres. Doesn't work attacking from an acre or government location, only from the town to acres within the same block. Doesn't work in winter, that is 1 week. I don't have any acres in my block this round nor the assault bikes or quads, but the last two rounds it worked. I had assumed it was a buff for the proper special unit w/ strategist combo, didn't even consider it a glitch.
Posted May 07 2017 - 13:27
@vorsalk

no,i remembered correctly that it arrived instantly.even when i press the calculate cost it wrote 0 weeks
Posted May 07 2017 - 16:37
bikers with strategist instantly travellin on short range. it was always like that except one round when it was nerfed (what was bad idea).
Posted May 08 2017 - 04:57
Again forgetting special cases :|

Posted May 08 2017 - 06:39
yeah just checked with the normal bikes & strategist in tech tree, acres within 1 square range from the one that my town is in "will arrive instantly" when calculating.
Posted May 08 2017 - 09:48
Everything is about pros and cons. Bikers are fast, with high attack score, but also with terrible kill/die ratio and low defence score.
Posted May 28 2017 - 06:59
sure