Forum

CT: :

Round open for signup!

Posted June 01 2017 - 20:22
Hi Everyone,

We have just opened 3 area's ready for signup again!

Until Thursday June 2 you will have time to create your town and perform your first moves, on June 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again!

The big changes for this round is that we have revised the whole combat system of the game:

- Combat system revised
- Increased kill ratio for all units
- Increased kill ratio for bikers against mortars
- When attacking with mortar teams they now need a protective force, else they will be less effective.
- The smaller the protective force is, the bigger the penalty

- Defensive structures
- Kill rate increased
- Defense score of Bunker increased to 150.

- Trenches formula rewritten and become much more effective against mortars.

- Added 1 new item to the townhall
- clan (when in a clan)

I hope you will all be joining us again!

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted June 05 2017 - 19:33
Bunkers and trenches were already powerful enough if not OP in my opinion. Ask Karma from last round how well his defenses held up. Skipping this round since it seems the updates were focused on improving defense and making it tougher for morts.
Posted June 05 2017 - 19:54
I disagree. I think the mortars, specifically the heavy mortars are too powerful. Somebody builds an army of heavy mortars absolutely no skill is required to demolish a town. You could still have a massacre defeat and loose only a handful of points while the winning defender is left with nothing. Take it from me, it sucks to be on the receiving end of multiple attacks like that. So I'll say if as a defender I'm choosing the defensive side of the tech tree and building as many defending structures I can and my town is still ruined there really should be a change to how that worked out. So I'm pleased with this change.

I'll miss you Kermit! :(