MORE ENERGY

Posted June 06 2017 - 05:59
I Have had plenty of times when I am literally 1 energy of doing what ever I need to to level up and of course I would be out of wildcards so I was wondering if you could ad an option where you can buy energy such as next to the energy sign have a buy energy button which is either government rep or cash (in game) or you should be able to request and donate energy from allies and clan members because in the game you have stated that when you find booze and cigars you get more energy so wouldn't it be like trading booze and cigars also i think that you should be able to send more advanced trade request such as instead of you giving them something you give them something for something of theirs and the offer appears in relations and the just accept or deny. These are just suggestions so i don't mind that much if you don't do them but i am pretty sure the community agrees with me that these would be some great additions
Posted June 06 2017 - 06:51
You must be new here, welcome!

Unfortunately for you the outbreak is as much is a war game as it is a resource management game. Basically it's each town mayors responsibility to manage their use of energy efficiently or else they're waiting an hour for that last spot on the map to be uncovered or to complete whatever other energy specific mission they might be on. You'll just have to be more patient. Might I suggest reading the guide while you wait for your energy to replenish? How the energy is distributed during the start of the game is effective just as it is now in my opinion.

You can start reading more about energy and operations here: https://www.the-outbreak.com/guide/operations.php
Posted June 06 2017 - 13:04
As much as I'd love more op energy from time to time, especially early on. Patience is key... but there is plenty you can do in the mean time rather than burn wild cards. Or, burn the cards and research more of them later. It all comes down to play style I suppose. In my opinion if there was an option to purchase it or gain in other ways, it would put limitations on the already somewhat limited variation in ways to lvl up & grow in an efficient manner.
Posted June 06 2017 - 17:57
Its a nice idea to help towns grow early on; real trouble beings when you're halfway through leveling up.

Lets say some particularly unscrupulous town has unlocked the steal resources special ops. Then, it'll just execute an infinite steal -> energy refill -> repeat cycle. Well not infinite, only till the resources of the target last.

Or if it has unlocked something like destroy buildings, fire missile, etc kind of aggressive ops, then target towns will literally be paying to get themselves destroyed.
And if resource costs for energy are increased just enough to prevent this, the starters who need it most won't be able to use the feature at all.

Being able to buy energy turns into a horribly nightmarish situation around Mid to Late period of your playthrough.
Posted June 08 2017 - 20:29
Wait u can find wild cards😱
Posted June 08 2017 - 23:59
haha yep when you reach lvl 40 you can research them :) for a lot of cash (Live to Die it's New_Murmansk) :) from arena 1 last round