Not attacked all buildings and populaton gone?

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted August 28 2017 - 10:11
just logged on and prety much everything except my army is gone? I dont see attack in logs or my mesages can someone see what happenned am I missing something?
Posted August 28 2017 - 10:16
had 1k trenches 150 gates 30 or 40 flats almost as many apartmants its easier say what i was left with 1 apartment 10 bunkers and my army
Posted August 28 2017 - 10:31
Very strange, never heard this happen before. Did you do anything specific? What is your townname?
Posted August 28 2017 - 10:44
JustDropIt governor yourstruly no i dont think i did anything
Posted August 28 2017 - 10:59
It's possible that I may or may not have attempted to attack you (ok, I did)... I received "this page won't load" after using a wildcard, it launched about 2/3rds my army but then wouldn't attack I tried from the map screen & the attack screen.. multiple times... I was going to ticket it but didn't get the chance until now but see you already did.
Posted August 28 2017 - 11:02
I didn't realize it had actually attacked him because I didn't receive a notification of any sort or lose any men, they just sat around his town... it must've went against the town multiple times if it knocked out that much (my town name is Plan3t_T3rror in K2)
Posted August 28 2017 - 11:13
Week 611 was the attempt (where you see I used the wildcard in the fairgrounds) if that helps at all Ronald... YT I sent a mass message request with my clan to not attack you for now (I just told you this in a message but hoping others won't take advantage either). Wanted to hit you once or twice lol but not like this...
Posted August 28 2017 - 11:19
i was waitin for u to hit me thats why i had all the trenchs built id attak back if i had any cars! foods in the red with the army cant attak to kill them off plus your out of range now
Posted August 28 2017 - 12:08
Thank you for your response ArtN3xus else i would be totally in the dark. Seems like we have a issue with the wildcard, im thinking of disabling it until i can investigate it further.

I will restore some of you town Clandestine to get it atleast stable again.

Did you manage to recall your troops ArtN3xus? Also can you tell me with what kind of troops and how many did you attack?
Posted August 28 2017 - 13:21
thx for putting some back not sure how much damage the attack would have done but thanx for recovering what you did, my troops can feed! for now : ) not sur what he sent but he said he tried all of what he had and it sent two thirds after the card
Posted August 28 2017 - 21:30
Good to hear this is solved, now i will have some bug searching to do :)
Posted August 29 2017 - 00:51
Yeah I attacked with "Use Everything" .. at the time I think was 2.2k mortars / 1.1k soldiers / 400 bikes ... after the wild card the town was surrounded with I think 700 soldiers / around 12 or 1400 mortars / 300 bikes .. to answer your question about what I attempted to attack with and thank you for looking into it was a strange outcome.
Posted August 29 2017 - 13:09
Thank you for the additional details, i have been running some tests and it seems like the error is only triggered on a certain combination of offense and defense. Have made a couple of changes so far, but still search for the real trigger.

The wild card seems not to be a problem.

If anyone has any other lead or experiences the issue again, please let me know here :)

Page 1 of 2    12