Ammunition >.> the heck is that ?

Posted August 30 2017 - 18:48
i could see this making war way more interesting, because right now its just use your mortars and wild cards to just wreck your enemy's town. But if you were to make the mortar ammunition rare that would totally change the feel of war. It force the attacker to use the mortars in shorter time spans then just hitting the town over and over again.
Posted August 31 2017 - 05:07
i have no problem with this except for were is the brass,lead,gun powder,and the other bits come from
Posted August 31 2017 - 09:41
Interesting idea, ofcourse we now have the army supply counter which is provides supplies for you army. But perhaps we need to increase this number.

Im always a bit carefull with introducing new resources, since we already have plenty, but i realize that when you get a good hung on this game, they are a bit easy to get. Perhaps we should introduce some changes there.

For next round im going to balance a few current numbers again so any idea's on this are welcome. Also im thinking on making it more difficult to get good infiltrate results by 'hiding' numbers. Making it much harder to get a good overview of your enemy.

Posted September 15 2017 - 16:13
I'm wondering if it will work for all types, i'm also wondering if there is a new update on this where there is new army to recruit.