Recruitment of things (THIS IS A PROMOTION FOR A HUGE CHANGE)

Posted September 18 2017 - 16:59
LOve it!
Posted September 19 2017 - 10:10
Thank you again for the feedback, we are working hard on the changes for next round and going to implement changes to make things harder en resources more scarce. We are aware things are to easy now.

We will consider all the changes you have suggested and i think you might see some of them back in next round :)
Posted September 20 2017 - 05:29
If you want more of a challenge, then maybe you should play in K3. K1 and K2 are easy. Seems strange that the players who think this game is too easy hide in K2. Play in K3 and then you might think differently about how easy it is to get resources. The game developers work hard on this game and it has come a long way. Best not scream and shout for HUGE CHANGE until you can compete in the toughest arena. ;-)
Posted September 20 2017 - 08:15
Surely such sugestions can give to developers some fresh ideas what is good of course, but somehow it sounds like voice of guy who played round or in best case two, not even tried to see how game and balance look in all different areas (it is huge difference) and after that drew conclusions that it is awesome game, but would be nice to change it totally into something different.
That units progress tree what you suggest is like in million other games, far more better is current one because is unique and in long run work just great.
Oil is not rare enough? Haha. Maybe in K1 when you hold one empty acre and no one even try to steal fuel from your town.
Posted September 20 2017 - 08:52
Thank you all for your comments, dont worry about changes that will make the game totally different. The game will stay in line as it is now. But i think we have some interesting things in store :)
Posted September 23 2017 - 04:22

Yea,single clan domination is a bit of a problem. Maybe having the same number of clan members in K2 and K3 might help. At the moment if a clan wants to go from K2 to K3 then it has to reform with less members. Not really fair to kick out players from the clan to move to K3. Hopefully the new changes will help address this situation.

;-)
Posted September 25 2017 - 19:05
thank you all again very much for your feedback and suggestions, i myself also have a lot of idea's to expand the game. But my time is limited so i have to make choices for new content.
Posted September 27 2017 - 01:16
I do agree that the game needs a little change although not a huge amount as stated in the post and i do agree that the same people keep being the best and wondered if we could create another area so that those who cannot create such a sofisticated military and economic community still have a chance