Plese Help me - Not Earning Points!

Posted October 02 2017 - 22:51
Hello, for some reason in the new round, every time I build something or gain a level, I am currently level 5, I earn ZERO points. This really sucks because I'm a competitive player and I'm still stuck at 100 points no matter what I do.

If someone has any information, please reply
Posted October 02 2017 - 23:34
Points are calculated at the end of each tick, so you wont see anything happen immediately after leveling up or building anything until a bit of time has passed. However, if this issue persists after a tick has passed and scores are recalculated, please report any details about the situation that you believe might be causing the issue. I hope my reply helped out a bit, but if there are still issues with this please be sure to say something again about it. You can also report any issues you may be having by sending a ticket, which can be done by clicking on the little yield icon (triangle with an exclamation mark ! inside it) at the top of the screen in-game. :)
Posted October 03 2017 - 00:19
I realized my self that points are calculated after each tick. From what I remember of, it didn't used to be like this and I'm making a return to the game after some time, so I didn't know.

Thanks!