Forum

CT: :

Round open for signup

Posted June 01 2018 - 13:31
Hi everyone,

Both area's kansas 2 and 3 have been reset for the new summer round. We dont have a lot of changes and mainly focussed on improving the code from last big update, als we have introduced a new privacy policy with can be found in the footer of both our homepage and ingame pages.

This is needed to be compliant for the new EU privacy law, on the background we also needed to make some codewise changes but this wont impact any user experience.

The new round will start tommorrow, June 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00.

Greetings,
Ronald
Posted June 02 2018 - 17:13
i'm in K1 - can i switch to K2? there is no link for me to sign up in K2 when I go to the Area's Page [top of page states "Click on 'Sign up for this round' to create a town for that area."]
Posted June 03 2018 - 03:46
I believe there was supposed to be a way for you to transfer your account over to one of the other servers after reaching level 40, but I may be mistaken about that and am unsure how you'd go about doing that if it does exist.

So your best bet, is to probably resign your town from K1 and simply sign up for K2 if that's what you want to do. You can resign your town by going to your account settings, then clicking the 'surrender town' option, this will give you a prompt to enter your account name and password. Confirming will resign your town from the current server, and allow you to sign up for a different server - such as K2 or K3 in your case.

Make sure that you are certain you want to resign before actually doing so - you cannot undo a resignation once it has happened, so if you go back to k1 after resigning from it, you will have to start over from scratch. So keep that in mind while making your decision.
Posted June 04 2018 - 02:34
When does K1 end?
Posted June 04 2018 - 08:36
Never.