Forum

CT: :

Recall bug

Posted June 14 2018 - 21:19
There was this Acre I wanted to attack and take, so I go issue an order to attack that Acre from another Acre that I own. All was set but I accidentally inputted Acre 1 instead of 11, setting the Convoy an hour to reach Acre 1 (invading) instead of Acre 11 (intended invasion). So I waited an hour, I found out that it'll instead 'recall' all those Soldiers back to Hometown instead of Acre 1, saving me weeks of travel time (I have yet to confirm specifically how much time) but assumming the distance, would be 5 weeks of travel time.

Yeah, go use this strategically. I was actually very tempted to keep this a secret- ba, nah~. I don't think I should do that.
Posted June 14 2018 - 21:45
not bug, you are just noob and dont know game
Posted June 15 2018 - 05:00
No, I've been playing this game for weeks now. So I'm sure I did encounter something.
Posted June 15 2018 - 14:03
Did you recall it or did the game recall it?
Posted June 15 2018 - 15:02
I accidentally recalled it from the source to the source. Instead of looping it gone back to Town.

Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention that Acre is actually in E7 while I'm somewhere in J area. So while I was capturing it was 4-5 weeks of travel while recall is 2 weeks (!?) meaning I actually saved an hour of travel.

No, the game didn't recalled it back. It wasn't attacked or anything that will force defenders (or should I say, invaders) to go back onto town.