Forum

CT: :

Aggressive Operations

Posted April 14 2019 - 17:05
I have a few questions about how some aggressive operations mechanics work. First, does building more and more checkposts increase your defense against special operations more and more or is there a cap, and if so how many checkposts to reach the cap? Second, steal fuel is listed in the guide but not steal food, steal stone, steal wood, or steal cash. I'm assuming they have the same factors as steal fuel does for agent level, relations, defcon, checkpost, special, and critical. Is this correct?
Posted April 22 2019 - 11:47
Thank you for your questions, sorry for my late response i was a couple of days from home.

- Yes all the steal operations work in the same way, i will add the other ones to the guide in the coming days.
- The more checkposts you built, the higher your possible defense will be. There is no limit on this, but you keep in mind two things.
1 The defense number given by checkpost is determined random, the more checkpost you have, the higher the number CAN be.
2 When you have more checkpost, the carbomb checkpost operation against your town has a higher channce to succeed.

I will make some changes to the guide to explain this better.
Posted May 03 2019 - 18:28
great