Forum

CT: :

Contest: New regional event

Posted September 04 2019 - 11:06
Hi everyone,

Hereby i want to write out a contest for all you guys to sent in an idea for a new regional event. The best idea will receive 1 free outbreak credit on its account before the start of next round.

What do you need to do?

- Give a detailed description of your regional event idea (A nice image would be nice).
- State what kind of benefit or reduction the regional event will do to all or part of the towns in the region.
- Make sure it will align to the current game play and it is a somewhat a realistic scenario.

Sent your idea to info@the-outbreak.com or post it here.

NOTE: The contest will be open until friday 27 September.

I will personally select the best idea and implement it in its form (perhaps some adjustments are needed) into the game.

Good luck!

Greetings,
Ronald
Posted September 07 2019 - 15:31

Landslides in the region. All trading convoys are lost. All convoy resources and vehicles are destroyed. No trading convoys can be sent for the next 48 hours.

Earthquake causes a dam to collapse flooding the region. All trading convoys are lost. All convoy resources and vehicles are destroyed. No trading convoys can be sent for the next 96 hours.

Something along those lines. Feeder towns will luv it. lol
Posted September 07 2019 - 15:57
Earthquake causes a dam to collapse flooding the region. All trading convoys are lost. All convoy resources and vehicles are destroyed. No trading convoys can be sent for the next 96 hours.

Plus Government Area Power Station loses all power for 96 hours. ;-)
Posted September 11 2019 - 15:35
I will think about an idea Ronald.
Posted September 12 2019 - 12:30
Awesome, be sure to submit your event before the contest ends to be able to win a reward :)
Posted September 12 2019 - 15:24
A Random event that can benefit us could include getting like 500 operation energy. You know for special operations you really only get more energy if you happen to come across booze and cigarettes when scavenging goods, which you could still keep, but I feel like this could benefit greatly. You also would have the same chance of getting this as you do anything else.

A Random event that can harm you could be a rebel in your town has shot a missile(not a ballistic of course;) and it does a little bit of damage

-Alexandria(K3)