recruitment issue

Posted March 14 2020 - 21:52
i recently got attacked twice and even though it says i have a police station and a barracks i cant hire any agents soldiers or mortar teams.
Posted March 14 2020 - 22:48
You have to build more of them than because for each building you build you can hire a certain number of troops
Posted March 14 2020 - 22:49
And if this doesn't work than your going to have to report an issue
Posted March 15 2020 - 05:16
I have 0 agents, not 100, 0 mortar teams and 1 soldier.
Now there certainly is still a bug here and I'm in danger of these guys who attacked me unprovoked coming back again, my unique unit is the biker so not really trying to build more barracks or police stations, honestly 100 agents is far more than I even want.
If me building a second copy of the building is your suggestion to fix it i'm willing to try, but your response sounds like you think this isn't a bug so I just want to clarify.
Posted March 15 2020 - 05:17
well scratch that they are working now maybe I just had to wait for the tick after I was attacked to pass.
Posted March 15 2020 - 10:05
Thank you for your message and good to hear everything is working now.

I will look into it to see if i can find something is wrong here, does seem like that way, since you should be able to recruit right after the attack.

I will get back to you as soon as i checked it out.
Posted March 16 2020 - 15:45
Hey everyone, i have just uploaded a fix for this problem so it should not occur anymore.

Let me know if anyone still runs into any problems!