Multiple accounts in the same area is cheating

Posted April 08 2020 - 07:18

Hey guys! The mod team has been finding more and more players multi accounting in the same area, to most people this is known as breaking the rules. Not just in this game but most games, if you are one of these people who are multi accounting in the same area I’d advise you to stop now, as the moderation team is coming down on this. This is your chance to stop while you can otherwise we are going to have to take further action. The whole mod team wants this game to be fun and enjoyable for everyone but cheating is not allowed it grants an unfair advantage over legitamate players.

I hope to see anyone who is doing this to resign your secondary accout now after reading this message.

Thank you.
Jack502
Posted April 08 2020 - 19:55
Fairplay mode on
Posted April 25 2020 - 10:58
Hallo! What if i suggested this game to my brother? He's going to get a computer next year and really wants to play this game because he says it sounds interesting.
Posted April 25 2020 - 11:12
Of course he is free to join in anytime, if you both play on the same computer sometimes just leave us a message and we will make a note of it.

Posted April 25 2020 - 19:29
We don't play on the same computer, he just watches me play and says it looks interesting :)
Posted April 26 2020 - 11:45
No problem at all then :)
Posted April 26 2020 - 14:14
Awesome! We’re always welcoming more players! He can also look at playing on mobile to if he wanted to get in early! :D
Posted April 28 2020 - 21:50
can you welcome me.
Posted April 29 2020 - 22:32
Welcome!
Posted May 08 2020 - 23:31
Is there any way I can report a player I suspect of cheating?
Posted May 09 2020 - 21:05
One way to report a player is at the top of your town page to the left of your chat button. It's the small triangle with the ! In it. This will send a report to the developers. You'll see you can select a number issues to report like bugs problems etc. Just pick other and give a brief explanation of you situation and the suspected players name. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Posted May 12 2020 - 08:57
While the use of proxies/VPNs is not necessarily cause for a ban, we are now capable of rudimentary tracking of their usage and may ask towns/accounts using them to disable them temporarily if they are under investigation for multi-accounting.