Multiple Accounts

Posted November 28 2020 - 21:30
why are Multiple Accounts considered cheating and how do you figure out that anyway?
Posted November 28 2020 - 21:49
In most of online game multiaccounting is considered cheating. Here it is because one guy owning few towns has some kind of adventage over fair towns/clans. Usually its about few fake towns constantly sending resurces to main town or mass attacks performed on someone by all these cheat towns.

Admins looking for towns logging from same IP also they keep eye on suspicious activity, logging time and other things about we dont even know.
Posted November 28 2020 - 22:00
yeah but how would they know beause some people might be playing together on the same internet or location and they could be helping each other out you know and that wouldn't be cheating
Posted November 28 2020 - 22:09
These guys looking carefully at each case and never do action without deep analysis, and to be honest cant remind any drama about unfair ban, so I guess they catch cheaters without bothering fair players.

But why are you asking? Wanna fill your clan by fake towns then say they are your family or housemates? Better do not.
Posted November 28 2020 - 23:35
Thank you for that for me, Grun :) couldn’t have said it better myself
Posted November 29 2020 - 00:04
no I don't want to "cheat" its more of a privacy issue to me and I just didn't feel to good about them knowing my ip adress
Posted November 29 2020 - 11:25
Well, then dont go into internet as literally each web site see your IP. But if for some reason you dont trust particulary admins of this game then just do not play their game, its easy solution.
Posted November 29 2020 - 17:33
right.....