Discord

Posted April 15 2021 - 05:48
when i try to join the invite says its unable to accept and i dont know why
Posted April 15 2021 - 05:54
strange, the current invite that we've got the site using still should be active as its got no limit on uses or time, so not sure why it'd have issues. Give this one a try and see if it works:

https://discord.gg/S7CvND6Uux
Posted April 16 2021 - 00:55
btw numinous is my alt account and its still not working
Posted April 16 2021 - 01:20
oh that's why - yeah so when you get banned from a discord server it doesn't just ban the account, but the IP as well I think. I could try to discuss your ban with the other mods, but I can't/won't make any promises on that front.

-YourFavoriteNPC
Posted April 19 2021 - 03:03
yeah i also want to say the reason for my ban was completely blown out of proportion i was of course joking and as i always seem to do now a days i didn't realize that they thought i was serious
Posted April 19 2021 - 03:05
so this is severely overdue but yes i am truly sorry for the remark and in future encounters i will give an indication if im joking or not
Posted April 19 2021 - 23:49
I wouldn't normally do this, but going to undo the ban - and jokingly or not, please don't use that language on the discord. The reality is, that we need to keep the discord somewhat clean to ensure that it abides by discord's TOS, and they wont hesitate to drop the server if they feel it goes against that.

If you need to be banned a second time, it will be permanent with no chance to appeal so please keep it clean.
Posted April 20 2021 - 06:04
wow your discord is bigoted and ignorant i cant even be racist or homophobic without getting banned
Posted April 20 2021 - 06:04
what is this world coming to
Posted April 26 2021 - 18:22
The rules cleary state you cant be racist or homophobic, you having a little trouble to read or to abide rules in general?