When there is a town annoys you or is just filthy rich, you can decide to attack. By sending in your army you will loot the town depending on the outcome of the battle.
To keep the game more fair for new or smaller players, there are some protection rules:
- Towns of level 11 and lower have a 200 weeks 'No rush' protection.
- Towns with less then 4000 points are protected.
- Depending on the area level you are playing there is a point limit which town you can attack, read more here.
Attack requirementsIf the target is not protected, you can make an attack move by meeting the following conditions:
- Can you see the other town on the map?
- Is your town and the other player level 12 or higher? (only first 200 ticks/weeks)
- Does the enemy town have more then 4000 points?
- Do you have an army?
- Do you have enough vehicles? (10 men per vehicle, mortar teams take 3 seats and bikers 0)
- Do you have enough fuel to travel?
- Do you have enough food? (if your town has ran out of food the convoy will return home immediately)
- Do you have enough force readiness to make a attack?
When you have sent out your attack convoy succesfully, you can attack on the moment it arrives. An attack consists of different phases, at the last fase the result is calculated and sent to you as a message.
Force readinessWhen you plan to make an attack you need enough force readiness to be able to deploy your troops. For every 25 troops you will need 1 force readiness to attack.
You will gain force readiness every tick with the following factors:
- +1 for every HQ level
- +4 if you or your clan owns the militairy camp
- +1 for each time you research "Blitzkrieg" (can be multiplied).
- + 50% of the total from above, if you have chosen the tech tree skill "Drill sergeant"
Lockdown protectionWhen your town suffers a defeat, a lockdown protection for your town is activated for a period of time to recover your town. Other players wont be able to attack your town and you will not be able to trade goods with other players. You can use the auctions and get cash donation from your clan leader.
The time duration differs for each area level:
- Beginner, 24 hours.
- Experienced - 16 hours.
- Expert - 8 hours.
When you perform an attack yourself, your lockdown protection will be lost directly.
Protection penaltyIn beginner and experienced level area's players are not allowed to attack other player under 30% less of their own score. Players are allowed to attack towns above more then 130% of their own score. But if they do so, there town will be vurnable for attacks from higher ranked players.
A red-crossed shield icon marks a town on the ranking page which suffers of such a penalty.