The rounds are open again for signup. Until, August 2 20:00 GMT +1:00, you will have the time to create your new town again.
After August 2 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again.
We are working on updating the guide which will follow in the coming days.
List of changes for this round:
---- General ----
- Layout of emails from the game have been updated to make them more readable.
- Now every player active in a round, receives a email notification when the round is reset and open for signup again.
- You can now change your email adres within the account settings page.
--- Regional events ----
- All regional events have been updated and the code revised, expect them to have more impact as they happen.
- When a regional event occurs to your town, you will now receive a ingame report message with the result to your town, instead of a single town event notice.
- Added some new regional events.
- Some regional events now only apply to lower or higher ranking towns or rely on other factors to occur to your town like town hapiness.
- Added images for every special event.
------ Protection rules ------
- We have made a general change in the protection rules:
- When in a beginner or normal area you can attack any town, except for towns 30% points below your points (so the point protection limit now only goes downwards).
- When a player attacks a town bigger then 30% of its points, higher ranked town can attack this town for 24 hours before it comes under protection again.
- In this case, if the player is attacked and suffers a defeat is will be under protection again, unless this town attacks again, the protection will again be lost.
---- Force readiness ----
- Overview of force readiness added in the inventory screen.
- HQ now only gives 1 extra force readiness each level instead of 2.
--- Special operations ---
- Overview of operation energy added in the inventory screen.
--- Bug fixes ---
- Bug fixed where fuel transport cost from acres was calculated incorrectly
- Bug fixed where wood cost from biosmass plants was calculated incorrectly
- Bug fixed where you still received fuel from refineries while you have no power. Power is now first added and deducted before other resources are calculated.
The Outbreak Crew
What is The Outbreak?
The Outbreak is a online strategy, survival and roleplaying browser game. It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You will have to provide your population with enough resources and keep them safe from harm. Will you need to expand? or are your troops only there to protect your town? maybe you will be an agressor and plunder resources from the towns near you. It is all up to you. Act and react, as you response to the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
Read more about the game
Lead and survive
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?