Both area's kansas 2 and 3 have been reset for the new round and are open for signup. Players in the beginner area can now choice to leave and cash in there earn points to join the kansas 2 or 3 area by clicking on there town level on the townhall page. The new round will start tommorrow, October 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00.
Changes and fixes:
- You start with slightly more resources.
- You start with 2 storage buildings
- You start with 1 sentry
- You start with slightly more operation energy
- You start with slightly more population and housing
- Cash cost of vehicles increased
- Cash cost of militia decreased
- Food cost of militia increased
- Checkposts now have a small negative effect on Trading/Alliances income
- Stone cost of bunkers increased
- operations against bandits and government will increase in difficulty as the round progresses.
- operations costs increased and output for normal operations also increased.
- Posion operations revised, expect higher outcomes while the numbers remains random.
- Bug fix: Declaring war and not being able to add bounties on the target town.
- You can now click on the townname to go to the town info page.
Town info page:
- Bug fix: Buttons on the page were not working correctly, can now manage bounties, mail and so on through this page.
- Bug fix: Missing battle reports issue should be fixed now.
- Difference between buying and selling prices increased to stimulate normal trading.
- Black market is no longer available when the fairground is owned by the government.
- When a player owns the fairground it can decide to make the black market available.
- You can no longer sell black market products on the fairground.
- Raiders will now only attack acres when there is a actual raider camp on the map.
- Will now have a lower building limit and more random limit numbers.
- Total number of secure storage now displayed on inventory page.
- Now both vaults and storage protects all your resources.
- Building cost of vaults increased
- Players can now leave the beginner area as soon as they reach level 40 and receive the points earned.
- Warning for people who use adblocker, this warning will only be shown on our mainpage, not ingame.
On the 13th of September 2039 news report of a sudden outbreak of an unclassified deadly virus in the eastern states of the USA. Within hours hundreds of thousands are infected and riots start to erupt as panic settles in. After exposure to the virus life expectancy is estimated to be a mere 48 hours, with no cure at hand chaos is complete.
Due to the aggressive nature and unknown origin of the virus, the United Nations enforce an iron curtain surrounding the USA only to carry out multiple food drops. Only military flights are allowed to the continent of Northern America and trading over sea becomes forbidden. With the USA now totally isolated from the world, rumours tell of outbreaks in other countries. In November when winter settles down on the USA, most of the population has died. As sudden as the virus appeared, it vanished, leaving the few remaining people behind... Read more
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?