The round has ended and we want to thank everyone for participating again.
The signup for the new round will open up tomorrow, 30 September and until 2 October you will have the time to perform your first moves.
On Sunday 2 October at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again.
Hereby the list of changes we have in store for next round:
- Special units will no longer be bound to a Hero. You can now freely choice your special unit and make any combination with your hero.
- Population Growth, each week your town population will grow by 0,5%
- Research changed: Homeland Security - Increases the defense of your militia and policemen
- Training Militia and Policemen will now consume population.
Added New research:
- Child policy: Increases your towns population growth by 0,5%
- Trade stimulation: Increase trade income from allied towns with 25%
- Shock Troops: Increases attack of your soldiers.
- Stealth training: 5% operations attack bonus
- Troops defending your hometown now receive a 40% extra defense bonus.
Overbuild modifier formula revised:
- All buildings are now of influence of your overbuild modifier
- Huntings Cabins, Trenches, Roadblock, Windmills and Houses count for half.
Added New buildings:
- Storage area, protects up to 10.000 resources against enemy operations.
- Vault, protects up to 25.000 cash against enemy operations
Added New operations:
- Steal food
- Steal wood
- Steal stone
- Steal cash
- Force readiness formula changes:
- 25 troops now consume 1 force readiness when attacking.
- Max amount you can spent has been changed from 60 to 100.
Note: sending out more troops will always consume 100 force readiness.
- Mortar damage to buildings has been reduced greatly.
- Mortar damage to units has been reduced.
- Added bounties for the new operations
- Added 3 seperate attack bounties
1. Attack Town
2. Attack Acre
3. Attack Government location
We hope you will all join us again next round!
On the 13th of September 2039 news report of a sudden outbreak of an unclassified deadly virus in the eastern states of the USA. Within hours hundreds of thousands are infected and riots start to erupt as panic settles in. After exposure to the virus life expectancy is estimated to be a mere 48 hours, with no cure at hand chaos is complete.
Due to the aggressive nature and unknown origin of the virus, the United Nations enforce an iron curtain surrounding the USA only to carry out multiple food drops. Only military flights are allowed to the continent of Northern America and trading over sea becomes forbidden. With the USA now totally isolated from the world, rumours tell of outbreaks in other countries. In November when winter settles down on the USA, most of the population has died. As sudden as the virus appeared, it vanished, leaving the few remaining people behind... Read more
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?