CT: :

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted November 02 2015 - 20:11
Devs i love the game and the idea about the trade system was brilliant but....PLEZ FIX THIS the trade system is worthless in kansas1.
Posted November 02 2015 - 20:13
Or at least make stuff more worth while to sell
Posted November 02 2015 - 20:41
the problem with the market is the players everyone is selling but nobody is buying thats not the fault of the devs or the setup its the market.. we literally forced a great depression by selling all of our stocks and not buying any, the game is supposed to be realistic and thats fairly realistic.
Posted November 02 2015 - 22:08
Thusly, speaking in spoke, We can only buy shares to increase the market value, although no one person is likely to perform thusly.
Posted November 02 2015 - 23:52
Yes the market prices are frustrating. But it's out fault. And people do buy, but we sell more than they buy. And it's a good market for some people and for some of us it isn't. But that's just how it is. Most of us who sell are at the top, but those who are lower buy. We can't just take everything for our selves we need to understand that other people believe differently, especially newbies. Even if they don't speak it.
Posted November 03 2015 - 02:53
In addition to that one person could potentially fix the market but it would require about 40 ticks of people not selling, as i tried that last week i can tell you it isn't likely to happen.
Posted November 03 2015 - 05:48
Buying is good for business.... lets you buld more space... my problem is that I run out of goods. I like building and buying troops.
Posted November 03 2015 - 06:54
Word, I think it is very realistic and not flawed in the slightest. I frankly love an economy where cash is king, it is supply and demand my friends and the demand for cash is very high where as the demand for goods is obviously through the floor!

Hmm, I wonder why that is??? .... Could it be that everyone is Kansas, (well most) would rather hire troops than build a few buildings. Hmm, may be the very culprit, seeing as how you have a modifier on buildings and not on troops. But, here is a quick thought on that as well. . .Troops require food, food requires buildings, which requires an array of goods. I still believe the market may rebound slightly before it is over. Or, many a troop may starve.

Lastly however, coming back around full circle, in an economy where cash is king, all goods required to build structures that produce food can be bought "dirt cheap"! So, then again the economy may never recover! :/ Something to think about.

-this message has been brought to you by your neighborhood friendly local fairground daytrader.
"The More You Know!"

(or it could just be propaganda subconsiously attempting to sway your trading habits one way or the other muwahaha, a seed has been planted)

Posted November 03 2015 - 07:47
Ah, did I mention I have a 4.x build modifier right now with 200 extra units of space from research?
Posted November 03 2015 - 08:25
We will not adjust the market system, since it is now based on aks and demand and we like to keep it that way.

But, we do think it is to easy now for player to live in our post apocalyptic world. Next round we will focus our update on balancing the game, making it harder to get a steady income on all resources.

This will also ofcourse influence the market prices for next round :)
Posted November 04 2015 - 03:32
Nooooo! Now I'm scared, my refugees just began building underground bunkers and started stockpiling food for next round :P

This may be interesting but it does sound more challenging, which just sent my poor population into a panic. Not to mention the town leadership. :/

But, seriously. Thanks for the response Ron.
Posted November 11 2015 - 12:04
Love the market -- it's still cheap enough to build more than a dozen buildings an hour with a 10.13 construction penalty.... I want to see if I can get to a sustainable 100k pop, at 20k now.
Posted November 11 2015 - 16:10
Yikes. It'll be harder next round? Yes, a test for my steely resolve...

Page 1 of 2    12