Hereby we give you the list of changes we have made for the upcoming round. Its again mainly a game quality update again, as the summer holidays kick in we want to keep the changes at ease a bit. After the summer period we have some excited news for you all, perhaps we will release some more info in the time between, so keep watching our channels!
Changes are directly active for the K1 area, also all chats have been reset except for the 'All areas' and 'General K1' chat.
We hope you will all enjoy the changes and have a good new round!
- When a acre is captured but the holding limit is reached, the acre is now abandon instead of staying in control by the previous owner.
- When a government location is captured but the holding limit is reached, the government location is now abandon instead of staying in control by the previous owner.
- Clan leaders can now cancel a active clan focus.
- By default you now create a normal town when you signup for a round, with a link to premium town signup.
- By default you will not use your extra wild card when you signup your town when one is available.
- Map should now work proper on all mobile devices, please let me know if it doesnt.
- BoB introduction will now take place around turn 500 (Experienced only).
- With the introduction BoB now really attacks the Fairground and Car Depot locations.
- BoB will now have 2 different attack strenghts, normal (like always) and strong (stronger as normal)
- BoB will now also attack government locations, like acres they will have to be in range of a Camp.
- Increased amount of BoB camps spawn for Experienced area.
- Biker convoys are now harder to ambush.
- Added a list overview for all acres.
- Added a list overview for all government locations.
- Vehicles are now displayed correctly in attack reports against gov and acre locations.
- Markets now count towards the building limit on acres.
- More minor bugs
Ronald - Outbreak Developer
What is The Outbreak?
The Outbreak is a online strategy, survival and roleplaying browser game. It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You will have to provide your population with enough resources and keep them safe from harm. Will you need to expand? or are your troops only there to protect your town? maybe you will be an agressor and plunder resources from the towns near you. It is all up to you. Act and react, as you response to the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
Read more about the game
Lead and survive
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?