I have just put online a new update for the attack scripting of the game. This involves some changes and bug fixes:
- Attacking raider camps from other location is now working properly.
- Some issues with convoys displaying incorrectly on the map are now fixed.
- Some travel time issues are now calculated correctly.
- When attacking a government location using the unique number identifiers, it will automatically translate to the government location name instead of the other way around (changed the notification on the attack page).
- On the attack page convoy are now listed with a arrow (-> or <-) indicating if it is outgoing or incoming. I will change it to nice icons in the future.
- Direct link to target is now available from the convoy information page.
I hope everything is working well and as intended else please let me know by creating a ticket or here on the forum.
What is The Outbreak?
The Outbreak is a online strategy, survival and roleplaying browser game. It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You will have to provide your population with enough resources and keep them safe from harm. Will you need to expand? or are your troops only there to protect your town? maybe you will be an agressor and plunder resources from the towns near you. It is all up to you. Act and react, as you response to the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
Read more about the game
Lead and survive
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?