I have just released a new update for the raiders system, it includes some minor and major important changes on how the raider system works.
Take good not of the following:
- Higher areas will spawn higher level raider camps
- Raider camps will start appearing from turn 150
- All raider camps will raid acre convoys
- Raider camps will start attacking acres from turn 200
- Only raider camps of level 3 and higher will attack acres
- Raider camps will only target acres for raiding and attack in there own sector + one to the left, right, up and down. So 5 sectors in total.
- Raider camps of level 3 and higher will have soldiers
- Raider camps of level 5 and higher will have mortar teams
- Raider camps of level 5 and higher will have bunkers
- Raider camps of level 5 and higher will be fortified
- Raider camps of level 7 and higher will have booby traps
- Raider camps will be active directly when spawned
- Higher level raider camps will have increased activity
I have also updated the guide section: https://www.the-outbreak.com/guide/raiders.php
We will keep watching the raiders activity closely to see if everything works out as intended. Hope you will all like the new raiders.
What is The Outbreak?
The Outbreak is a online strategy, survival and roleplaying browser game. It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You will have to provide your population with enough resources and keep them safe from harm. Will you need to expand? or are your troops only there to protect your town? maybe you will be an agressor and plunder resources from the towns near you. It is all up to you. Act and react, as you response to the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
Read more about the game
Lead and survive
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?