Clan Emblems (Read Post)

Posted November 22 2015 - 23:58
I think a cool addition would be where you get to choose your Clan Emblem instead of just getting a random one, Maybe you could even be able to make your own, sometimes like Boom Beach, If anyones plays that before you get to choose between couple different Symbols for 3 different categories in your symbol, I also think Clans should be more options, like maybe a Flag where when you hover over somebodies City you can see their clan flag, this might be hard but it will be pretty cool. Thanks for reading,
Posted November 23 2015 - 05:38
The Devs have been working on this for a little bit. I'm sure it will be out soon, maybe even next round.
Posted November 23 2015 - 15:45
I like the idea of combining symbols to create your own emblem, might take a look at that later. For now in the next round you will be able to choose between the existing emblems. When creating a clan you will see an overview of the available emblems and be able to select one of them, and a new option to choose different types of shields/flags on which the emblem will be displayed on the clan page, to make it more personalized.
Posted November 24 2015 - 14:25
THANK YOU,My wolves can have the symbol of a wolf!!!#lovethedevs
Posted November 24 2015 - 16:10
In the tutioral we could make custom banners, why not in the actual game?