North American Treaty Organization (NATO) Kansas 2

Page 18 of 24     1617181920

Posted February 26 2016 - 00:27
wrecked demolished destroyed obliterated assuming you are referring to wrecked
Posted February 26 2016 - 00:56
Yes, but none of these terms describe NATO by any stretch of the imagination... 0.o

I understand that you have a hard time discerning reality beyond your feeble mind's eye, but I really think you should seek out professional examination. You know, just to rule out any of the bad stuff that could plague your taxed mind. =]
Posted February 26 2016 - 01:06
what im stating is that NATO is failing horribly against the 5 upper stronger members of MCC and hasn't been able to even put a dent in their evidently limitless armies in comparison of course as your clan has 2 people with decent armies while MCC has 5 people which really says something between the gap in power doesn't it?
Posted February 26 2016 - 01:15
But that isn't related to your previous (false) statement that 'NATO is being wrecked'.

The power gap is there, yes, but the ONLY reason there hasn't been much change in the power structure of k2 is because Your Clan, MCC_265, crashed the damned market. You sabotaged the finances of an ENTIRE region for a petty war that you, frankly, can't win.

=]
Posted February 26 2016 - 01:35
we are winning united states already asked to stop it to my knowledge not sure what our leader said
Posted February 26 2016 - 01:48
I really hope that's not true. But we shall see.
Posted February 26 2016 - 02:17
I never asked to "Stop", Wherever you got this, they are lying. NATO is not and Will not fall, Sure you may win but that just leaves us Weakened, not dead. Have Fun.
Posted February 26 2016 - 02:19
ok all i was told is that you asked for peace and the war to end and even when you say that i still believe my leader over you :3
Posted February 26 2016 - 03:13
Of course, we want peace. Just not a peace where we concede defeat. If the leader of NATO declares that we need to surrender, he forfeits the right to call himself leader.
Posted February 26 2016 - 04:01
i never said surrender did i? i thought it was gonna be another peaceful resolution but i dont have a clue anymore
Posted February 26 2016 - 20:37
lol ya'll should surrender at this point i'm just farming your members and you already lost Anonymous and Fereldan wants out of the war. Face it ya'll lost and we'll leave you alone as soon as you accept our victory terms. Hell we might even be willing to put you under our protection list.
Posted February 26 2016 - 21:40
if i were the leader of NATO i would consider that the best option ever but being the cocky member of MCC encase you hadnt guessed yet (haven) i would say its your best option to surrender now
Posted February 27 2016 - 09:05
NATO accepts any Terms Required to End Hostilities, as I want my Last Week to be Peaceful, also for my Members.

- The strongest empires in the World have always fallen, Many will rise to take its place, But the old of the game of survival will die sooner or later. Death is inevitable, and so Is the fall of this once great clan. If you haven’t guessed already, This is the Last Round NATO will Participate it. We here in NATO have had many great members, some bad members. Today is a Day that I will officially disband NATO. I will ask that all of you, My Friends, my Fellow Clan members understand this. I have had very much fun playing and participating in such a Great Game, with such Great People. To all my Friends and Foes alike I thank you for making this game so interesting, I have no clue where some of NATO members will go, but I do know that they will always be part of NATO, and NATO will always be part of them. I think everyone expected this, because my recent time spent in this game I have lost come interest, not that this game isn’t good, its just not as fun for me. I would just like to Say I had a lot of fun playing with NATO, starting off in Kansas 1, weak at first but then near the end being one of the strongest clans in the game, Same with Kansas 2, Kansas 3, and most recently this Round. I would Like to congratulate everyone for being such great members, Notably Anonymous, The_Council, France, Germany, and Sanctuary, These people have proved invaluable to NATO, but so has everyone that made my dreams possible, of retaining a Friendly environment in kansas. I would just like to say this now, I will probably be leaving in a Week or so, I would like to get the message out. Thank You.

Page 18 of 24     1617181920