North American Treaty Organization (NATO) Kansas 2

Page 8 of 24     678910

Posted February 01 2016 - 22:56
I Never said that taking acres is bad or against the Rules, I'm simply stating that its NATO owned territory.
Posted February 01 2016 - 22:56
I Never said that taking acres is bad or against the Rules, I'm simply stating that its NATO owned territory.
Posted February 01 2016 - 23:52
clubasquirrel

(User)Posted February 01 2016 - 18:56
No, there have been plenty incidences where a Town Attacks a NATO members and I Don't allow war, simply to keep Kansas more Peaceful. War is only inevitable, NATO of course cant Stay 100 percent Peaceful, its just impossible. We do Threaten our Enemies, but a Threat is Not War.

A threat All way lead to War Or U dont Understand that

This Just show u guys r the aggressor
Posted February 02 2016 - 00:48
That Shows nothing, if someone Threatens NATO, we will Directly Threaten them Back.
Posted February 02 2016 - 13:58
You are continually contradicting your previous statements. This concludes the discussion of the barbaric and totalitarian clan of NATO.
Posted February 02 2016 - 14:23
NATO wants peace,what are we to do when threatened or attacked? Step back and let you walk over us? No sir, NATO stands for Peace but we will destroy our enemies.

Senior NATO member,
The_Council
Posted February 02 2016 - 15:14
Very good, NATO will not Attack people UNLESS provoked to do so.
Posted February 02 2016 - 20:13
You Guy say you want peace but yet u still dont give us a reason to believe you guy.
Posted February 02 2016 - 20:19
rediniowa5

(User)Posted February 01 2016 - 21:45
If someone needs a acre just trade for it.

And You Sound Dumb This How Alot of people was getting ripped off Last round By soviet and some other people and they all didnt survive
Posted February 02 2016 - 20:21
NATO's Higher Government Is VERY Trustable.

NATO has always wanted Peace in Kansas, our Origins in Kansas 1 came from my Hatred of War in Northern Kansas, we needed a Structure and Peace in northern Kansas. You don't have to believe us. Many people Believe and Trust NATO as a Clan.
Posted February 02 2016 - 20:27
I seen many New goverment In Kansas Fail And U Sir Is 1 Of Them it was never peaceful and you guys Had Crash The Market and i know you guys did cause Masfar Told Me,, How Again You want peace and economy but yet It crash Cause of you guy...

# Support The Silk Road

A Mission To Build A Better Economy

Ad IS BY THE NIGHTTHILLER
Posted February 02 2016 - 20:58
How would masfar know if we crashed the market? Maybe they crashed it, or most of the players contributed, you can't pin this on us, you are as guilty as we are if you sold anything on the market.
Posted February 02 2016 - 21:22
We had Absolutely no Part in the Market Crash, it was Mainly Enlightened and you Know it. Please don't Deny it. NATO is only here for the Well Being of Kansas, We like all towns in Kansas unless they directly Threaten NATO.

Page 8 of 24     678910