North American Treaty Organization (NATO) Kansas 2

Page 9 of 24     7891011

Posted February 02 2016 - 23:48
You guys are beginning to piss me off. I swear I will come over to Kansas two and smite every one of you pigs that dare insult one another in my presence!

If you wish to resolve this issue, of which you are both to blame, I suggest that you attack one another until you are both nothing but mere piles of rotten entrails and flesh... or.... you could be kind to one another as the children you are and take care of the matter quiet like.

NATO, you're a sour hussy that calls for needless amounts of caucus that has never been an actual powerful clan with only a cloak hiding it and your power only stood due to your large clan of weak members with points on their side.

NightThriller, your entire clan is a joke at the moment and you are too much of a newbie to understand that and it is inevitable that, should you become powerful, you too shall have a large quantities of useless goods and you will sell them, ruining the market.

Now that you have made a mockery of yourselves, can you shut up and play the bloody game?!?! This is a pointless bicker between you and a quarrel that must stop.
Posted February 03 2016 - 00:12
RIm/Mccomb YOu Shouldn't talk all u do Is Just advertise your clan on Some One else Forum But No One Is trying to Join Your clan That why it had died out..

And I would Love You TO Come TO K2 And Maybe U can do Something..
Posted February 03 2016 - 00:16
And also if u Want to get between are beef then Come join K2 .if not then Stay In K3 and dont worry bout it
Posted February 03 2016 - 01:01
Listen, my clan never died out but my interest in the game did... momentarily. As of the moment I am the number one clan in K3, and the number two player there as well.

To deal with my advertising, I was only joking around, but that means nothing.

I can only say that you two are fools to bicker over nonsense.
Posted February 03 2016 - 01:02
NATO in All Kansas's Have been in the Top 3 at some point, NATO In Kansas 1 with TOW was Second for awhile, in Kansas 3 we came out on Top, AHEAD of your Clan. Last Round, we can out in 3rd, Would have in Second but some people moved to Chyna, and in this Round we have no intentions of Giving up our 100 Percent Ranked Status. McComb, We are by no means the strongest, but don't underestimate us. To add on I never said that NATO was the Almighty Strongest Clan, in this entire Conversation I've simply been defending NATO's Peaceful status.
Posted February 03 2016 - 03:15
Can I join ur clan
Posted February 03 2016 - 04:19
And I am agreeing with your status, and never have said a word of you being "number one" and if I must recall the quickround it was I that was in second and MY clan was in number one! Not like it matters anyway.

Have fun with your bicker!
Posted February 03 2016 - 10:04
Wow there are some egos here arent there?

it is a game peeps. its supposed to be fun, a little light release.

If you want something so serious then go play Travian.

I got no beef with anyone but seriously this thread is enlightening.

what is everyones ages? am I playing with a bunch of schoolies?
Posted February 03 2016 - 11:18
I like How Thing is heated up.. This Round Is GOing Be Fun and my age is 20 if anyone want to know
Posted February 03 2016 - 12:58
My age is of no concern to you! But do have some fun with the game.
Posted February 03 2016 - 15:47
Uhmm, You're Twenty? Your Spelling sure doesn't show that, or your Competence as a Leader.
Posted February 03 2016 - 15:59
im 2000 years old
Posted February 03 2016 - 16:03
Don't post stupid Messages.

Page 9 of 24     7891011