resignation

Posted January 07 2016 - 16:37
i played a lot to keep up with my peers in the game and my internet went out and when i finally got logged in I've lost everything. can there be a way that you can keep at least a fraction of your level and forces when that happens
Posted January 07 2016 - 19:14
Sorry to hear that. Towns get deleted if they haven't logged in for 7 days and they receive a mail in time with a warning. To answer your question, yes we could build a way to store data from deleted towns and restore after a town has been resigned, but our experience is that players who haven't looked at their town for 7 days won't return, so building something like this feels rather useless. There are always exceptions, like your case, but an internet connection that won't work for 7 days is (luckily) pretty rare.
Posted January 07 2016 - 21:38
Zapandaman. Next time borrow someone's phone not to play but just to sign in
Posted January 08 2016 - 17:30
Sometimes my internet gets disconnected because we are remodeling the house like removing and adding walls what would happen if i got off to long could we take a screenshot of what we had a send it to a moderator and they give us the stuff back??
Posted February 08 2016 - 20:30
thanks it just kinda bit me i spent a lot of time to get caught up with the big players then lost it all