Level 30 question - capture an acre when I already did it - twice

Posted February 29 2016 - 23:45
I am at level 30 working toward 31 where the mission is to capture an acre. I have already captured two acres in previous levels. Since I already own two, can I give up one, recapture it (with little effort/cost) and complete the level?
Posted March 01 2016 - 16:52
It is your mission to capture an acre, even if you already have one or more. Once you capture a new acre, you will level up (cause you have completed the mission).
It does feels weird to do this mission if you already have caputured acres, so we will look into this mission. For now I will make you level 31 (with the normal rewards you will get for leveling), so you don't have to do this mission.
Posted March 23 2016 - 23:16
how do i go about capturing an acre?
Posted April 10 2016 - 05:53
@Rachel007 -

Here are the steps to make sure a guaranteed victory against acres. Note that this applies only to acres, other type of locations are too complicated to calculate correctly through simple calculations(Lots of modifiers).

-> Use the special operation "Spy on target" to see whether your agents are good enough or not against a particular acre that you're eyeing.
-> If successful, use the "Infiltrate" special operation. This will give you all the details of the armies and building currently stationed there.
-> Use the official Guide at "http://www.the-outbreak.com/guide/attackacre.php" to calculate the strength of the opposing hostile army.
-> Send a army with a slightly higher score. Hover your mouse over the location in the map page and click the button for attack. Specify the size of your army and press the attack button.
-> Wait for you army to reach the location.
-> Attack it :)