TILLER DEFINITION

Posted March 02 2016 - 05:29
i got a potentially dangerous site warning from that link... i think im gonna not go on it
Posted March 02 2016 - 13:33
it's dictionary.com it's a safe link.
Posted March 02 2016 - 15:45
Its not an actual word.

The 'word' thiller is neologism, a made up term, so please do stop forcing this 'word' on others.

Just because something has a definition, doesn't mean it is real.

Example:

Term- Trufflincodons

Definition- A person of no Trufflincodonin-strahinkle decent.
Posted March 02 2016 - 16:20
A tiller is used to control the rudder on a boat (usually a small one) or the nose gear on an airliner. On a small boat it is a stick, on the airliner it is a tiny steering wheel.

Posted March 02 2016 - 18:21
Rim it a real word if u dont accept that then u just to hard headed to know better
Posted March 03 2016 - 00:23
i spent the past 9 hours checking actual dictionaries and i didnt find it in any i cant find it anywhere other than where razor found it :P anyways does that make his clan night cart supporting horses?
Posted March 03 2016 - 13:54
I just explained how it is not an actual word....
Posted March 04 2016 - 06:21
word
wərd/Submit
noun
a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.

on top of that it seems to me all words were, at some point, "made up" to describe something or convey meaning

rimjob you should stop trying to sound smart (we all know that to be untrue) just makes it look worse when you're wrong
Posted March 04 2016 - 17:09
yes but just because you make up a word doesn't make it a actual word anyone uses except for you :P
side not you spelled thiller wrong in the title of this forum topic you put tiller :P who does that in a debate over a word
Posted March 04 2016 - 18:48
Cant help it if my computer change the title on me
Posted March 04 2016 - 19:47
Ant_Grimes, you are supporting a word that does not exist and is only agreed upon by one person who, if I may add, is nothing more than a blackguard, a fool, and a toadying ignoramus!

Auntie_Grimes, no matter the amount you disrespect me I shall always respect you.