JOIN THE "LEGENDS"

Page 1 of 4    12

Posted March 04 2016 - 15:45
WE ARE THE LEGENDS OF TOMORROW!!!

This was a New Clan :) , i will be true to the all of you guys i was new myself but after playing in server K4 & being a leader of the CLAN which was RANK 1 from the start of the server to end. Now i can say that i that if u will decide to be in my team , i will never let u down & yet again i will make this clan in its new home (K2) rise to the Top. This clan will not just rise to top with its might & power but the WILL to help those who are in need & by respecting other players not just treating them as enemies that are to be destroyed.

Intro :
This Clan is for everyone from newbies to veterans. Everyone is welcome here!!
We have witnessed the destruction of the our Beloved USA & we have been sent back to the dark ages , there is only one way to get back the glory of USA ,its Honor & Pride of its Citizens, We all have to unite to form a NEW USA from the ashes of the Old world we will rise & bring back the Glory & Honor of This COUNTRY. We will become the Legends & we will be remembered for what we did to unite this world.

JOIN US IN THIS ENDEAVOR, LETS UNITE & MAKE IT HAPPEN.

JOIN US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR CURRENT AREA : Kansas 2

Join in & help us to make this clan the best.
All i ask is that you guys give Us a try & decide for urself :D

Main Goals:
1. HELP NEW PLAYERS.
2. Reach To the Top.
3. Become The Best.
4. Establish Global Government xD.

Clan LAWS :-
1. We all gonna follow the rules & respect each other.
2. We will fight for each other & defend each other.
3. We will share the resources & won't turn back on each other.
4. We will remain active at least once a day.
5. WE WILL DAM ENJOY THE GAME TOGETHER & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Major Update

Legends , the CLAN that rose to Glory in Server K4 & acquired its Rightful Rank '1'.
But with the End of Server K4 that doesn't mean its the End of Legends , we have again a new story to write , we again have to write History.

Legends CLAN have entered the SERVER K2

I call to that every member that helped this clan to sore to the TOP yet again join us again in the Endeavor , we will still follow the same rules , the same laws. They our many WAYS to Fight a WAR , but the Hardest way to do it is Kindness & by Peace. Because Winning a WAR with peace is the Hardest of all.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

WE NEVER WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH ANYONE BUT IF U FORCE US TO THE BREAKING POINT WE GONNA SHOW U OUR MIGHT.

THANKS FOR READING...
Regards
Mr_King_X (Leader)
Posted March 04 2016 - 17:22
I would love to join but sadly i am a clan leader myself but if we find my friends and then they join me then we can join you after awhile (btw they are new so they are trying to find me)
Posted March 04 2016 - 17:28
No problem buds let them first join the game & get hang of it then chose what u guys wanna do & i would totally welcome u guys in the clan whenever u want :D
Posted March 04 2016 - 19:53
Cool page.
Posted March 05 2016 - 04:47
THX man , I hope everyone feels the same :D
Posted March 05 2016 - 14:33
this clan is great, especially the leader. he is fun smart and kind. everyone should join this clan.

Posted March 05 2016 - 16:57
True, this clan just wants to save the world and make a better one, while most of the clans actually are selfish(my opinion)
Posted March 06 2016 - 00:57
Kinda like NATO, a Place where people could Survive and Thrive, a Peaceful clan.
Posted March 06 2016 - 01:15
This clan sounds more evil with every post. also typo dam damn*
Posted March 06 2016 - 09:01
FeartheDark lol , well i don't know ya but if that evil will save the world & unite everyone so let it be :D
Don't be jealous of our success , be proud of us 'LEGENDS' xD. #Legends_The_Saviour lol
Posted March 07 2016 - 13:32
All new guys are welcome to join In server K4 with all your guys support we have reached at RANK 1 in K4 & Hope to stay there for long :P
Come be the part of something great & make urself a bit comfy in this wasteland with us. Cheers!!!!
Posted March 07 2016 - 15:01
I wonder How the K4 going be like and i wonder will Legend of tomorrow be the savor for k4
Posted March 07 2016 - 16:23
Well Th3NicEGuy , Even i don't know the answer to these question right now , What i know is this we will try our best to establish peace & order. We will Deter any ideas of war & stop these minds from starting a bloody mayhem.

Only 530 turns left lets see what the future hold :D

Page 1 of 4    12