Ranking (what is a round?)

Posted July 14 2016 - 14:43
Am I missing something? In the Guide explaining rankings, it refers to a round or somehow an end to a game. How do you "finish" this game? I've been playing for about a month and as far as I can tell it just goes on forever. I'm at 'starter' and I apparently can't change that despite getting a bit bored with the game at now owning the max amount of acres. I feel like there's something glaringly obvious I missed, but I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go to find the answer.
Posted July 14 2016 - 16:42
The round ends in a few weeks. Rounds last for 2 months.... So after the round ends, your score will be added to the overall rankings and you'll no longer be a starter. You'll be a scout or Private or something. Yay!
If you're bored, you can always consider ruining some poor towns end game by dropping his points with a few attacks.... If you want to.... Or you can just farmville your way to the end. Whatever.

By the way, there's a tick/week countdown thing on your townhall, town info page. You were saying something about something being glaringly obvious....