Mercenaries Inc. (Official Clan Forum)

Posted August 02 2016 - 09:50
MERCENARIES INC. HAS CONSOLIDATED ITS FORCES WITH SHEPHARDS OF FIRE FOR THIS ROUND. CHECK BACK NEXT ROUND.

Welcome to the corporate offices of Mercenaries Inc.

Founder: Mr_Mephisto (Theives_Landing)

"It's just business"

We are currently hiring contractors to join our campaign in the territory of Kansas 2. Please apply through our main office in Theives_Landing.

Introduction

Before the collapse of the United States Government, Private Military Companies (PMCs) had reached the peak of corporate power, raking in millions for their contracts in asset protection, security, combat operations, and training programs. As the right hand of the military-industrial complex, these organizations employed thousands of agents, filling their ranks with former spec-ops, combat veterans, and senior logistics and analyst personnel, as well as some of the... seedier individuals of the industry. They were soldiers of fortune, the boots on the ground that enforced U.S. military dominance both at home and abroad.

With the bankruptcy of their primary income source, many of these PMCs were disbanded; their experienced and once-well-employed operatives scattered to the wind, thirsty for their next chance at fortune. In this new landscape ripe with conflict and loose change, titans of the old industry realized that without the government to answer to, they were finally free of the regulations and political appeasements that had held them back before. They could form their own cities, write their own laws, and raise private armies. They could create a new industry from the dust, and answer to the only authority they had ever recognized; cold hard cash.

Thus, Mercenaries Inc. was formed. We strive to provide security, logistical, and operational support of our highest quality to clans and individuals... if you've got something we want.

Forum Use

This official forum has three uses.

1. Contact us for services and contracts. Note: Please do not post details of desired contracts. Simply state that you would like to speak with a representative. Expectations and compensation will be discussed when one of our representatives contacts you. We are committed to confidentiality, and we hope you feel the same.

2. Contact us for negotiations on Mercenary-controlled areas. Sometimes our organization will acquire areas to gain tactical advantages to further our effectiveness, or to anticipate market value. As with all things in our company, everything has a price.

3. Contact between clan members and potential members of a non-confidential nature. All contact referring to current operations should be discussed in private.

If you have a complaint with our organization, please send all remarks to our customer service department, which we do not have.

Company Bylaws

As with all professional organizations, members are expected to adhere to a code of conduct.

1. Contracts are binding. Though we keep no official alliances, our word is our bond when contract terms have been settled. Contract requirements must be attempted to the best of our ability, and no actions against the benefit of clients can be taken during the duration of a contract period. Once the contract period ends after mission goals are completed, we can take a new client.

2. Remember the motto; "It's Just Business". Clients have enemies. That's why they hire us. We do not. Its never in our best interest to hold a grudge, even when we may have met an opponent while completing a contract. Personal business is personal business, but this is our job. As our founder Mr. Mephisto always said; "There's no such thing as an enemy, only potential future clientele".

3. Complete Confidentiality. We value our clients secrecy in a potentially touchy industry. We also value our industry secrets and our ability to operate freely. In the navy, they tell you "loose lips sink ships". Here at Mercenaries Inc., we don't believe in catchy, rhyming phrases. But we will make your lips looser if you blab. With a knife. We'll cut them off, is what we're getting at.

4. Professional Courtesy. There is honor among thieves, and there is honor among Mercs. While you are in this organization, you will not take actions against other company members without consulting the board and receiving permission. You are expected to assist to the best of your ability in all company operations; slackers and freeloaders get the boot. Mercenary controlled towns and areas facing outside pressure have the right to request assistance from the company.

5. Board Selected Leader. Since this is a cooperative of mercenary outfits, there is no set leader. Members are free to vote on the right man for the job.

JOIN OUR RANKS TODAY, BECOME A MERCENARY!

This post will be updated as necessary
Posted August 02 2016 - 10:00
PLAYSTYLE NOTE AND ROLEPLAYING NOTE

I started this clan to have a bit of fun an introduce an interesting aspect on the board. Depending on the success, it might be cool to have a clan devoted to role-playing as professionals, interested only in money and resources and not in clan or personal squabbles. If I come off as serious in our clan posting, don't take it seriously. I'm doing a character. The real point of this clan is to have fun playing a mercenary! If you're looking for an interesting play style and a fun clan dynamic, hit me up! It's my first crack at leading a clan (or joining a round, for that matter) but I'll try to make it a good time.
Posted August 02 2016 - 10:43
Mercenaries huh? That will be a challange for The United tribes but we are on the Normal Difficulty area and will unite you mercenaries with the 14 tribes we united. Will you join or will you face eradication?

From The United Tribes
Posted August 02 2016 - 11:08
We are happy to assist the United Tribes, Mr. Mutant. For the proper incentive, we are happy to assist anyone. We look forward to our potential business partnership.
Posted August 02 2016 - 11:30
We will send you a mail. we will be watching
Posted August 02 2016 - 19:40
Couldnt find anything relevant and funny that I wanted to post so this is how I think mercenaries Inc should fight. It the exact same way the people in the Uninvited forum are fighting.

Posted August 02 2016 - 20:51
I'd like to think we'll be a tad more controlled than Uninvited in our combat actions. Based on that GIF however, we've decided to research the effectiveness of weaponizing tables. So far we have positive results.
Posted August 02 2016 - 21:32
Please note there were also 2 chairs thrown.
Posted August 04 2016 - 23:59
Lol That Lady a boss

Edit: also there was 3 chair thrown at her
Posted August 05 2016 - 00:05
To Bad you Mercenaries not in k3 Could Of Made some serious cash
Posted August 05 2016 - 00:07
Maybe next round, Niceguy. It's my first round, I didn't want to be too ambitious.
Posted August 05 2016 - 00:11
Well I like the mercenaries Thing you got going On , it been a while since i had to hire some one to do Some Dirt
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:07
It seems this clan- like mine, has a well constructed clan page; I congratulate you! It is much better than the people of Uninvited's clan page.

Good luck!