Army Readiness

Page 2 of 2     12

Posted September 23 2016 - 10:47
If you are worried about a rival towns mortars then go and do something about them. Just because you haven't figured out how to do that isn't doesn't make it a problem with the game.

If you don't want to blow 60 force readiness retaking an acre send a smaller task force. Reducing the readiness required to take acres makes it too easy to capture a swath of enemy acres in one or two ticks
Posted September 23 2016 - 16:44
They mortars not damn nukes. They shouldnt be doing more than a ballistics missile. And if Im not mistaken, you resigned yourself from both K2 and K3 because you haven't figured out how to do that either and rage quit to this guy and got knocked down to rank 20: Image You also single mega-atack in the closing days of the game last round, hypocrite, besides that strategy. Ya build up your shit then you launch out a mega attack. Its the maps fault for not noticing you climbing up the ranks and not doing jack for 1340 hours.

It shouldnt take 60 readiness to send out a 10% of your army to an empty acre or government building which has +20% +300 to building all the structures up and a hero bonus of 40%. It's Fuckin empty. If youre not gonna defend it, you dont deserve it. Simple equations, simple changes. Point protection x1.3 up and /1.3 down. Army size relative to readiness convoy/entire army = readiness. No reports given when everyone dies in the mortar phase... Priceless.
Posted September 23 2016 - 17:11
Like I said you should try to comprehend more and rage I didn't farmville my way to the top to launch a last week mega-attack. I launch many massive attacks throughout the last round.... The one player that did get slammed bad took advantage of my protection all game then refused to get involved when their help was needed. I put them in first place so I took it away from them

I have figured it out not sure why you think i rage quit anything... I've just been too busy to put in a good game this session but i have developed several tactics for you you to rip off next round if your still about. I did find K3 is an exercise in boredom.

you are so concerned about holding onto to your acres just stick some troops on them... what could possibly go wrong.... unless you go out of your way to be unnecessarily unpleasant and end up getting 1000 soldiers turned into meat paste.lol.
Posted September 23 2016 - 17:34
And I quote: Image You rage quit after getting sent to the 20s and losing to Promo but not before dropping a couple dozen missiles and handing your acres off to Dagobrah. That is a rage quit. Instead of taking your lickings and finishing the round, you pressed the big black button and QUIT. Same thing happened to you in K3 which is why *drum roll* you quit. You did the same shit to me last round and I still ended the game in the top 10.

Whether he does it the last day or the last hour, its strategy and gameplay. It would be worse if all he did was farmville and then did nothing at the end. Thats ridiculous.
Posted September 24 2016 - 05:13
Will you two ever get along? :(

Posted September 24 2016 - 17:43
Its difficult to be my usual self with someone as abrasive as scarlet. you know i try... even letting her poor grasp on the in-game history slide.

Page 2 of 2     12