Everyone Chat Suggestion

Posted October 17 2016 - 12:39
Yeah... no.
Posted October 17 2016 - 15:11
fact is that general kansas chat is filled by some random content, but still it is the only way to communicate between areas and should stay as it is.
of course idea of helping to guys who are not able to read guide or forum to gain knowledge is really humanitarian, but for sure it is not reason to remove general chat.
keep in mind that even if we will have Q&A chat still some people will answer "read guide" just becasue guide is really helpful, also because answering 100 times on 100 same questions can be annoying even for hardcore care bears.
Posted October 17 2016 - 16:28
I don't think this is a good idea because... Well... THERE IS A GUIDE FOR A REASON. Just Sayin'
Posted October 17 2016 - 20:36
I agree with Lucious.

Oh, and N, you can screw yourself! This was a terrible idea that is made useless by the guide.
Posted October 17 2016 - 21:19
I find it rather presumptuous and juvenile of you to purposely sabotage my username and twist it into an insult. In fact, this way that you are presenting yourself seems to make you out to be the- in your own words, asshole. So, in actuality, you are no better than what you accuse me to be.

Anyhow, I'm glad that you have conceded to what seems to be the majorities idea that the guide is more efficient than the chat you initially proposed. Frankly, I am quite fond with the former and I think that other members are as well.