Bad rules

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted October 19 2016 - 18:01
I personally do not like the protection thing in K2. The top 15 or something should have no restrictions so that say they mess with the #1 person they can have consequences. In K2 right now the top person is so high points that he can only attack the other podium guys and they are his own clan members. Top 10 or top 15 should have no restrictions.

Feel free to comment about what you think! Lets get my good friends Perry and Ronald to see this!
Posted October 19 2016 - 18:31
We have that option in K3 and it should remain that way. K1 and K2 are for novice players.
Posted October 19 2016 - 18:43
be careful, im in k2 and i kill you any times before..
k2 is not for noobs
Posted October 19 2016 - 18:52
k2 is for experienced players who prefer easy slaughter noobs who freshly came from k1 instead compete with equal opponents in k3
it is enough to look on general ranking to see how it look
Posted October 19 2016 - 19:10
mohawk 64k point
me 57k point

he destroy little town for free all tgime
me cant for rules 2/3 of point

i dessagree with you
Posted October 19 2016 - 19:16
yeah, but for some reasons in every area we have different rules. you want play without limits come to k3. you are very good player so it would be pleasure to play with you or against you again. dont waste your skills in k2 ;)
Posted October 19 2016 - 19:40
Really? I Find the skill of the players Same in K2 and K3. K3 seems eaiser in ways, as you can, as I have done before, collect easy money without no problem. I like the protections rules in K2, are just fine. It can make for a more strategic game as you try to wait or try to get into the point range to attack someone. It was great in K2 last time as if I dropped in points you could be attacked! Which happend! Was alot of fun in K2 last round.

It builds up good tention for the game.
Posted October 19 2016 - 20:23
I agree with all the comments, I just want to clarify that in k2 there are good players and not just rookies says mccomb
Posted October 19 2016 - 21:31
K2 is really competetive. Unlike K3 because you guys have like 1 person who controls the entire map. But like top 10 or 15 would be fine so that they can actually do something and actually have fun. Me and stannis are just coming back from a break so we thought that there would be a lot of changes and a lot of more good players.
Posted October 19 2016 - 21:32
I think K2 should be a little more lenient with it's restrictions but should keep them in general for the people who just got out of K1.
Posted October 19 2016 - 21:57
lol, but why in k3 we have every round one guy / one clan who rule all? because is not enough players (especially at end of round) to make more viable clans to compete.
why is not enough experienced players in k3? because most of you prefer compete in k2 (mostly with guys who arrived from k1 or other less experienced than you).
what is funny you want remove limit of attacking, but you forget that k2 is somewhere between k1 and k3 and people who go there expect balanced fun not slaughtering without limit like in k3.

but whatever. if you have fun there it is ok.

imho access to areas should be regulated somehow. no starters in k3 and no experts in lower areas.
Posted October 20 2016 - 16:42
Nyx, your second point is entirely false. We have systems to prevent that. #JustSayinYouInbred
Posted October 20 2016 - 20:43
I concede, lest I continue anymore.

Page 1 of 2    12