Defense bonus

Posted November 16 2016 - 02:21
I have just attacked someone a few times and each time they get a defense bonus that is a few times the amount of defense they had total. Why is this happening and how can it be fixed. It also happened with my town once but not to this degree. They got 21,000 defense bonus for 16,000 total defense without bonus. Before I had gotten over 30,000 defense bonus with 25,000 total defense points.
Posted November 16 2016 - 09:46
well, hero bonus + research bonuses + default 40% bonus to troops defending your town implemented this round can give such high results. can be also that you attacked guy from clan which own Capital (10% general defence bonus). but still I have no idea if these result should be so damn high. imho something is messed up with these bonuses and battle results.

btw. this thread should be created in Questions & Feedback or Bug reports not in Clans for sure.
Posted November 16 2016 - 18:16
Same thoughts.
Such bonus like every other bonus should comin from town hero, tech tree, research, forces or some buildings, not just from nowhere as default feature. It totally not fit to system where everything is based on players choice and every choice has some price, negative and positive side, also every thing is well balanced and has counterpart.
I believe that devs added it to make town raiding harder and protect weaker players, but from what I noticed it not works like that. Strong player always will be able to beat such defence, but now weaker are even not able to dream about revenge because due to this bonus strong towns are totally non-raidable. Game is less balanced and more static now. I even not mention about this mess with calculation and such.
Hope this bonus will be removed or reworked for new round.
Posted December 22 2016 - 20:14
My head exploded reading that lol. Beer and maths not the best combination
Posted December 23 2016 - 05:12
Deleted due to bad choices. Story of my life.
Posted December 25 2016 - 14:54
Issue should be fixed, please report here when you encounter a strange defense bonus again :)
Posted December 25 2016 - 15:18
I believe that it is happening every day to everyone just people not care or think that it is normal thing and not go into details. also can be that attack/defence formula is ok, but contain some factors unknown for us and it is why we can't get it properly
fact is that in past everything was logically and clear, but now, since previous round, is not.
look at my battle result from today:

attacked town with 20% ironside, 10% capital bonus, 10% default bonus to troops defending town
from where so high bonus? if to flat defence points from units and structures you add 10% (units defending town) and 30% (ironside + capital) it will be around 1100 bonus points not 3754

Posted December 25 2016 - 21:22
Was this result from after my post or before?? If after then something still is wrong, please let me know.
Posted December 25 2016 - 22:17
it was result from battle before your post, but 2 ticks ago I maked attack on same target and I need to say that things seems to be fixed. I will gave you more info if I hit someone other
Posted December 27 2016 - 08:26
Is it only possible to get a scructrue bonus when defending?? or is it possible to get an attacking sructrue bonus??
Posted December 27 2016 - 08:26
Is it only possible to get a scructrue bonus when defending?? or is it possible to get an attacking sructrue bonus??
Posted January 03 2017 - 17:23
Only possible when defending at this moment :)
Posted January 06 2017 - 18:42
Hey Zach, what the hell kind of buildings are you taking on attacks? You got some secret Lord of the Rings style trebuchet?