Purgatory

Posted November 18 2016 - 02:05
We need something new,a new variable to our equation.A New clan,a new superpower,i'd do it myself,but i'm not exactly a powerful town.Someone needs to become the new super power,the new K3 Killer.
Posted November 18 2016 - 09:39
For sure we need less stupid threads and posts about k3 on forum in next round. Really terrible is fact that most of these useless and ridiculous posts were maked by totally new guys who entered to k3 first time and instead care about their game progress they are concentrated on forum crapposting.

About game there is not much to worry, because every round is different and even if same old players most of the time are high on ranking it not means that same clans dominate every round. Players split and regroup, old clans are disbanded, new raised, some old players stop play, some new start shining and thanks to that every game is interesting and unique.
Posted November 19 2016 - 01:13
All i want is something New,and Exciting to happen,i could careless if i stayed in limbo,i want something to shake K3 up.
Posted November 19 2016 - 11:18
nothing happen this round for sure, we neutralized all opponents 600 ticks ago, but I think Brian talking about next round.
truth is in every round different clan shaking k3, every round is new and exciting and really no need another forum thread for that.
just wait patiently and you will get what you want. now use your time to learn some basics and improve your gameplay cos without that you will never really enjoy this game.
Posted November 19 2016 - 18:37
I hope something happens.If it doesn't okay,i just want to see some cool shit change the play field end game wise.