K2 Multiple Accounts Epidemic PSA

Page 6 of 7     567

Posted May 30 2017 - 08:15
In that case, I'll personally keep an eye out for you and any related account and make sure it doesn't happen again. It'd be helpful if you message me what led to the second ban.
Posted May 30 2017 - 18:52
If you need a second account in the same area to be top 10, you might want to find another game or quit games in general. I've never understood the mentality of doing crap like that. Do they really feel proud or have a sense of accomplishment even they they know they wouldn't have gotten there alone?

Simply put, if you have ever had two accounts in the same area, needed 2 accounts, or can't make top 10 without an alt...never ever try to be my ally in this game again. I will never rat you out, but if I find out what you are doing then you better believe you will be my main target. 0 respect to people with alts in the same area.

That's the end of my rant.
Posted May 30 2017 - 19:20
There is a Revenants and then a revenants I think there is something weird
Posted May 30 2017 - 19:22
There is a Revenants and then a revenants I think there is something weird
Posted May 30 2017 - 20:04
If you need a second account in the same area to be top 10, you might want to find another game or quit games in general. I've never understood the mentality of doing crap like that. Do they really feel proud or have a sense of accomplishment even they they know they wouldn't have gotten there alone?

There isn't an easy answer for that but mainly we can all conclude that they're dipshits if that's the way they need to play this game to excel. We could be here all day talking about this but who has time for that? They are absolute scum of the earth and I suppose the only thing we can do is make it hard for these type of buttholes to feel welcome here. Anyway, I too will end my rant here.

There is a Revenants and then a revenants I think there is something weird Present facts not suspicions.
Posted May 31 2017 - 00:08
Ain't nobody got time for that! (I agree with your post of course)

I think someone misspelled Remnant.
Posted June 02 2017 - 01:08
I'm actively taking aggressive measures this round to prevent further unpleasantries - if a 3 or more people have the same IP they have some explaining to do. 2 people with same IP will be just flagged until further notice.

And IP check is the basic tool - keep in mind that town activities are monitored as well(although only when someone is reported). VPNs aren't an option if you plan to use multiple accounts to cheat. Read the game rules for more information.

However - having multiple accounts in DIFFERENT areas is allowed. Like one account in K1, one in K2 and one in K3. One and only one per area.

Also, legit players please refrain from using VPNs - we'll take care of your troubles.

Edit :

If someone is really having trouble at playing, ask for tips and/or help from fellow players. Someone asking constantly for help is less irritating than someone cheating and being at the top. The legit players just quit out of frustration, or develop a negative view of the game and the Outbreak team, and that's bad for everyone.

Also, please don't name your multiple accounts like "vorsalk1","vorsalk12", etc. It feels like an insult to common sense while banning them.

If you thought we wouldn't do anything, and made alts, and got banned, please delete all except one account and ask us to restore it back with the promise that you won't pull that kind of stupidity again. We'll consider it. Making further alts is just going to get them all banned, till you run out of usernames and emails (if you are using alts, you are already unimaginative/moronic so I don't expect you to make any more than 9 accounts).
Posted June 05 2017 - 18:51
Follow up :

Notice for multiple account users : While submitting requests for freeing up accounts Do Not expect that you'll be let off just because you have cried about it. And take care so that you don't accidentally plead for one alt from another, that's the final nail in coffin for your case.

Admit that you've broken the rules, promise you won't pull off that kind of stupidity again, delete all but one account, and THEN ask us to let you go. We'll allow you provided you play fair this time. We ban multiples, not players. Reformed players are allowed back. Provided they have actually reformed.

P.S. Some people weave elaborate lies explaining about their alts (with one or more fallacies) - you aren't trusted anymore. Please don't lie. Admit your fault, and repent.

P.P.S. bazi95, victor91, and Wutffuk are accounts of one heavily lying cheat. If you see these fooling around with alts (probably because they've managed to lie successfully), report immediately. However, final decision whether to let only one account isn't taken, so he may be left back with only one account.
Posted June 09 2017 - 14:44
Yeah yeah yeah.
Now I've realised this dumb and sick rated games have now immature and stupid as fuck moderators too.
I dont fucking cheat those Motherfuckers who cheated are still playing. Well fuck you for believing them and fuck you for being so dumb and stupid as fuck. It's a game for cheaters I suppose and I'll do ny best to fuck its rating.
I salute you with my dick.
:)
Posted June 09 2017 - 22:00
So the guy who defeated me last round and made me rage quit was a cheat??? That's nice.
Posted June 10 2017 - 04:11
Typical response expected from someone caught red-handed.

Aphelion instead of flaming all over everyone else, why don't you follow the rules and let everyone be in peace ?

Now I'm assuming all the alts in K3 belong to one person.

First you had two. Those were banned and explanation was demanded. Another account came by asking the others to be left off. Not like "They're my friends/relatives" but like "Why was I banned ?". Then your account joined, which was automatically kicked as well. 5 accounts were blacklisted in all.

Stop trying to cheat kid...you can't.

Posted July 04 2017 - 14:41
I'm kind of in love with vorsalk right about now.
Posted July 04 2017 - 16:46
I'm kind of in love with vorsalk right about now.

Page 6 of 7     567