Different Maps for the different Kansas' - Possible Idea.

Posted January 31 2017 - 04:18
Idea - So, I was thinking maybe to mix things up and update the look of the Game, the Maps could be different for each Kansas (EX. Kansas 1 has Normal Map, Kansas 2 has more Rivers and Hills, Different Map, Kansas 3 ETC.)

Problems - Some issues I see though could be simply taking the Kansas away, It would look similar but it wouldn't be the same, but it wouldn't be the same Kansas, for some that may be an issue.

- Also I have no clue how hard this would be to implement into the game, so It could be hard and therefor not worth the effort, I don't know.

Overall This is just an idea, I don't know if people would like to it not, it could be implemented to Change. Put what You Think below.
Posted January 31 2017 - 14:08
I'm not suggesting this to "fix" anything, this would simply be an aesthetic update, that's all. Also, I know and understand he is busy, this is not an Urgent thing, I do think that Fixes should come first of course, but i'm sure later down the Road that some people would like an update changing or improving the overall look of this game, not that it really needs one though.
Posted February 01 2017 - 06:14
yo, whatever youve been smoking, hook me up... i mean i can get good shit for like five bucks a gram... so if its overpriced ill pass... but if its as good as you make it look and a reasonable price man you should be sharing
Posted February 01 2017 - 14:07
I'll tell you where and who ina bit