K2 Multiple Accounts. Same player again

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted February 21 2017 - 15:24
Plan3t_T3rror is playing with multiple accounts in kansas 2.
I suppose this is the 3rd time.
Please can you check the IP's of these two
Plan3t_T3rror
Aphelion

ADMIN NOTE: Action Has been taken
Posted February 21 2017 - 15:29
Ronald, please take a look at the chat logs of Helloo... / bazi95. We've spoken to you about our accounts and would be more than happy to speak with you again. Not to waste your time but Skype, google hangouts, you name it. Yes Plan3t and Apheleon live together. Helloo started saying this once we mentioned reporting him for verbal abuse and he didn't stop the nonsense.

Also, I do web design if you need help with the site... been meaning to mention that seeing you've been running a lot if not all of this on your own.

ADMIN NOTE: Ronald is on a Holiday.
Please note,that i need some screencap of the violation that has been made. Please mail these to info@the-outbreak.com or report with the report button
Posted February 21 2017 - 16:22
I did verbally abuse you at least I don't cheat. Get a life son
Posted February 21 2017 - 20:15
When you went where you went, there is an issue. Nobody deserves that. And think what you want, we're not cheating, but that's nothing we have to prove to you.
Posted February 22 2017 - 09:31
Yess you are. If Having multiple accounts isn't cheating than every clan leader can make 4 accounts and run his own clan just like you
Posted February 22 2017 - 10:51
Haha I'd find that amusing if I wasn't annoyed with you right now Rev... but no random person can talk to my girl like the way you did baz.
Either way, you've made your point, we've made ours. And Jynx even messaged Ronald to let him know that you stopped the degrading nonsense as to not waste his time with it because he has enough on his plate. As for multiple accounts... We've already spoke to Ronald about our accounts in the past and if he wants to investigate it again, that's up to him... If he thinks we're playing unfair, then he will speak to us about it. You're just concerned because you blatantly broke the rules, you don't know people's pasts and when saying the kind of stuff you said comes into play, sh*t is taken to a whole other lvl. Do you want to jump on hangouts and say that stuff to our face? No, because it's easier to hide behind a computer screen where nobody can see you. We've been face to face with more members on here in the past three rounds than you probably have fri.. nvmd, I'm not going to your lvl. Let it go, we have.. And you've posted about 10 times now that you think we're using multiple accounts... I'm pretty sure Ronald will look into this further if/when he sees fit. We're ignoring the rest of this nonsense from here on out... if you want to take it out in game blowing me up, go for it.
Posted February 22 2017 - 11:47
I would have been all for it like... yesterday.
Posted February 22 2017 - 18:48
sup guys this is my first time
Posted February 22 2017 - 19:39
First time dancing naked? Gj
Posted February 22 2017 - 19:40
First time dancing naked? Gj
Posted February 22 2017 - 19:44
Well just because he left you in the last round doesn't mean you can make 2 more accounts.
Man you might be 13 yr old but I'm not.
Playing these strategic games since ages. I've seen so many people like you and trust me they all get busted and then dunped in shit. You just wait for your time, I know it'll come.
Ronald is smart enough to make this game and I can bet he'll figure your shit out.
Just wait and watch
Posted February 22 2017 - 20:53
See my edition here below.
If there are suspicition i will monitor these suspiction.
and if there is a violation there will be repurcussions.

But please send them by the report button.
Posted February 25 2017 - 20:38
Yep, quite obvious. Game isn't even worth playing anymore, have cheaters getting away with this garbage and have people that play together revoked. I understand it's difficult to keep an eye on and Ronald does what he can.. still frustrating there are better things to kill time on.

Page 1 of 2    12