A few game ideas: agents,policemen and militias.

Posted June 27 2017 - 21:10
I/ So for example town x is performing agressive operations against town y,
town y has two options to set his towns' system...1) Kill the enemy agents (like present time if the operation fail).
or
2) Capture the agents for a ransom.

If town x decides to pay the ransom: town x will get his agents back and town y will gain money (or ressources).
If town x decides to ignore/refuse the ransom: town x's agents will be killed and town x agents morale will drop thus decreasing the chances of successful operations.

What is new?
-Town system to kill or capture agents.
-Agent morale.
-Duration and sum of the ransom (with limits of course ex. 12 in-game weeks and 1.5k per agent).

II/ I think militia and policeman need jobs
ex.policeman help defense operations from another town and militia help keep order in town if the town decides to have a 'dispute' or disagreement.

What is new?
- Objective and purpose for militia and policeman since almost no one hire them
- New town message: your population had a fight in week Z over food,V population died instead of G thanks to militias who kept order in town.
: the policemen caught an agent trying to launch a missile in your town, devastating damages would have taken place if it wasn't for them.
-

Let me know what you guys think.
Positive and negative comments are appreciated and sorry for any grammar mistake.
:D

Posted June 28 2017 - 03:49
Ransom :
->If the morale does drop, how will it come back up ?
->No one will pay a ransom that's higher than the cost of recruiting a really expendable agent U_U

Militia/policemen :
->A riot system would be nicer - other towns have a spec ops to incite riots which depending on militia and policemen would be a success or failure. Success means some civilians and policemen are killed. And if there are a lot of riots, resource production will start dropping. This'll ensure a compulsory minimum amount of policemen/militia to be present which'll have to increase as the population increases.
Posted June 28 2017 - 04:38
Ransom :
->If the morale does drop, how will it come back up ?
->No one will pay a ransom that's higher than the cost of recruiting a really expendable agent U_U

Right,I forgot to mention this information.

1)The agents morale can be obtained through successful special operations preferably by towns operation (hunt food,gather fuel...) instead of agressive operations(infiltrate,steal cash...) since the chances of an agent killed in town operation is less than agressive operations(I am not even sure if agents dies in town operation excluding scavenge goods lol).

2)We will never know because there will be agent morale and some people need their success rate high instead of wasting their spec ops energy so retrieve their morale back. It's a question of choice,to pay extra ressources or spend extra energy.And the ransom demand won't be that high,say around 200-500 cash max.

Militia/policemen :
->A riot system would be nicer - other towns have a spec ops to incite riots which depending on militia and policemen would be a success or failure. Success means some civilians and policemen are killed. And if there are a lot of riots, resource production will start dropping. This'll ensure a compulsory minimum amount of policemen/militia to be present which'll have to increase as the population increases.

Something like that,yeah :D
Posted July 05 2017 - 20:01
I think that the riots should be random, for example:

"your town is about to have a riot on week 706 over high taxes"

when this happens, there should be an option like for example, when it states what the riot is for, you can fix that so there will be a lower chance for the riot to occur. In my example, i used high taxes so you could try to lower the taxes so it could decrease the chances of a riot occurring. This could encourage the players to do something that's a problem in the society. If for example, they don't have a high food income, when the riot is gonna occur, the player could try to increase the food production so they can't have a riot. This could benefit the player and the town.

I also think that when riots occur that there should be consequences of not stopping them. Like burnt down buildings or killed civilians. Another option is trying to control the riots. for example, they should implement S.W.A.T into the game. The role of them will be to control the riots, the more you have, the less devastation caused by the riot in the end. You can choose the amount you want to send in.

message your thoughts about my comments.
Posted July 06 2017 - 09:21
Great idea's people, we are working on a system of 'Population happiness / Public order' for the game. I think we can add some features suggested here and mix it up a bit :)

We could all kind of factor having influence on the mood of the population and eventually there will be riots.

It is still a work in progress but im hoping of finishing a first version in the upcomming rounds.

Posted July 12 2017 - 22:10
I think that you guys should also add bio chemical warfare into the game. You know when sometimes when an epidemic strikes the town, well they should make it so that you could take the disease that started it and create samples of the disease into the other players towns through an operation(100 operation energy)(300,000 cash to research)

Whats New:
----------=
-new operation
-new research option
-chemical warfare
----------=

you guys should also add vaccines into the game to counter this operation.
It could be one in the research center and will cost 600,000 cash to research. It is not an operation but will be in a special category called "Medicine and Health". Every time you vaccinate your civilians, i will only vaccinate 1500 of them each time and will cost 35,000 cash, 10 food, 0 stone, and 0 wood.

Trade Idea:
-----------=
I had a new idea for the trading as well. When you are allies with someone, it gives you cash in proportion to their level and cash income. But instead, if you are allied with someone, you can choose if you want stone, food, cash or wood in return. and in spite of my Bio chemical warfare idea, you can also trade them vials of the disease that struck your town.
----------=
New Government Location:
------------------------=
In had an idea for another government location, it will be a factory, once you own this factory, i will give you 1 car for each tick. or it can be a missle factory which gives you 3 missiles each tick. I don't know, but there should be a factory.