Attacking from a Govt. Site.

Posted August 25 2019 - 01:33
I am having some issues trying to attack from a govt.site that I have taken. 1) it seems the calculation feature estimates that it will take 10 weeks for me to move over 2 grids to attack...that can't be right 2) when I try to attack a govt. site, it tells me I can't attack a site that is under 4000 points...seriously? I did my "Infiltrations" and if this site is under 4000 points, I'm a monkey's uncle.
Posted August 25 2019 - 18:43
i might be able to help
Posted August 25 2019 - 19:15
I think I have figured it out. Evidently the game does not allow you to attack a Govt. Site from another site other than your Home Base. When I had completed my attempt, it sent all of my forces back to Home Base instead of back to the Govt. Site from which the attack was launched. When I sent forces out again from Home Base, the time and cost of the attack was halved. So, I think what is happening is that when you launch an attack from a site other than Home Base, the game sends your forces to Home Base before then sending them to attack the Govt. Site. This is just an assumption, but it makes sense. I will update after I see the results of my current attempt.
Posted August 28 2019 - 11:46
The issue should be fixed now, see you other thread about the same subject:

https://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=738