auction bug

Posted January 29 2020 - 17:04
just bought out ten vehicles for 28k it took my money and gave me nothing, I had to do it a second time just to make sure it actually happened.
Unfortunately im out 56,000 in cash now.
Posted January 29 2020 - 17:05
I don't know if it's relevant but it was the auction at the top of the list both times
Posted January 29 2020 - 17:07
it would be great if you could add the money or vehicles to my town if that's possible.
If its simpler a wildcard could get me 40k wood which would sell for 57k at current market price.
Posted January 29 2020 - 17:51
That's two people that have mentioned a similar issue with vehicle auctions, and I can confirm that you bought it - it was my auction up on K2 both times that you purchased. Had a similar situation in K3, but I wasn't sure if it was a miscount of vehicles or not. From the sounds of it, it seems like it only affects buying the vehicles out - haven't heard any issues from bids, but it's possible those might also be bugged.

I haven't had a big reason to buy vehicles this round and in fact have had too many, which means that I'm often putting them up for sale.

I'll get in touch with Ron and see if we can get this corrected.

- YourFavoriteNPC
Posted January 29 2020 - 18:55
Binx thank you for reporting the issue, i have added 20 vehicles to you town. Also the issue is corrected and i have just uploaded the fix for this problem. :)
Posted January 29 2020 - 20:05
Thanks ron!