Fairground Market

Posted February 20 2020 - 19:49
I have some concerns about the online market that allows players to sell resources for cash. I have played the game for little under a month and within this time the value of food as plummeted so far that we can no longer sell it. I am wondering if there is some way that this can be reverse through some sort of new addition to the game to act as a food sink to boost price. Somethings like this could be rewards for giving food (without a cash reward) or just a hike to the amount of food needed to create and recruit troops.
Posted February 21 2020 - 03:07
So the market runs off the idea that players will sell and buy resources this idea Allows for the market to stay usually pretty balanced, just some players have been dropping lots of resources into the market to ruin it
Posted February 22 2020 - 09:03
Thats only a problem in k1 because you can play forever. I suppose adding a bare minimum to the sell price in the news and goods section wouldnt hurt though.
Posted February 22 2020 - 09:37
The economy in K1 is capable of recovering, and the price of food is currently high enough to sell again - just need to play/watch the market and give it some time.

And a minimum price wouldn't exactly be good - it doesn't encourage people to balance their economy well, or find ways to adapt and react to changes/trends in the server economy.

Since food prices are low right now in K1, it's worth not investing quite as a heavily into food and more into something like cash - with a decent enough cash income you can just buy what you need until the market starts to see consistent upticks in price at which point you'll want to make sure you invest back into some food production to at least cover your needs until someone kills the market again.
Posted February 23 2020 - 08:22
and random events influence the prices of goods which can drive them back up if they get floored.
Posted February 26 2020 - 16:13
hello fellow mayors, I am Moonhater
Posted February 26 2020 - 16:14
can I offer any alliances?
Posted February 27 2020 - 15:48
You can offer alliances to all towns you have discovered in a area. Its up to the other player to accept them :)
Posted May 18 2020 - 01:11
just saying thats not a prob in K1 for most of us becuse we have so much food even the small towns
have more than than thay need
Posted May 23 2020 - 23:45
kkelnlkklwlmkm kqo